Dr. Gay S. Hilton, N.D.
Nationally recognized naturopathic doctor!
Dr. Gay Hilton, N.D. is director of Integrative Wellness Options. Her one of a kind research, on bioelectric exercises, has been written up in the Erie Times News, the Philadelphia Inquirer, the Miami Herald and The Meadville Tribune. Dr. Hilton's landmark research study measured the increase of bioelectricity to specific organs and glands, when following exercise formats like Qi Gong, Do-In, and rebounding on a mini-trampoline. This study has provided a viable basis for just how healing occurs, as a result of bioelectric exercise.
Dr. Hilton has taken post graduate classes from the prestigous Allen College of Homeopathy in the U.K. She is also an exercise physiologist with a B.S. degree in Health and Physical Education from Edinboro University of PA, and a Master's degree in Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance from the University of Pittsburgh. A former health and physical education teacher for PENNCREST School District, she owned and operated a health club for over 20 years in Meadville, PA.
In 2001, Dr. Hilton was keynote speaker for the Northwest PA Nurse Practitioners Association annual conference, addressing over 150 nurse practitioners, concerning implementation of alternative medicine and bio-energetic protocols into their practices.
In the spring of 2004, Dr. Hilton's research, titled "Parasites... the Missing Diagnosis" was presented at a national health research symposium for Systemic Formulas, Inc. She was one of eight nationally recognized naturopaths selected to present research on parasites, heavy metals, and hepatitis C pathology, for purposes of publication. She has also designed acupoint/nutrition stress testing procedures, and offers ACU-NU Kits , available for purchase to naturopathic practitioners.
In July,2004 she was presented the Kim B. Wheelwright Award, at Sunshine Seminar, Ogden Utah, "for a female practitioner whose has offered significant accomplishments and vision in the wellness field."
Additionally, Dr. Hilton has lectured and spoken at local hospitals, social clubs, diet clubs, and regularly teaches classes at both the Whole Foods Cooperative and Whole Life Health and Education Center, in Erie, PA. In April1984 she was interviewed for an article on warm up exercises, in FIT magazine. She was awarded the National Who's Who for Fitness Professionals, in 1994, and in 1995 was interviewed by Art Carey of the Philadelphia Inquirer for her research in energy medicine. Her column "Exerwise" is featured monthly, in the health and fitness section of the Meadville Tribune, in Meadville, PA.
She is also and exercise physiologist and certified lymphologist, with over 25 years in the field of health/exercise. Additionally she recommends a very quality line of trampolines and rebounders, for meridian balancing, and cleansing/detoxification of the lymphatic system. This is highly recommended for anyone with lymphatic congestion/immune issues. Contact her for info regarding purchase of this very therapeutic equipment.
Achievements & national recognitions
- Presented the Rising Sun Award at Sunshine Seminar in Ogden, Utah on August 6,2005, for exceptional achievement in the natural health and wellness field.
- Dr. Gay Hilton, N.D. was named "Female Practitioner of the Year in 2004", receiving the Kim B. Wheelwright Award, at the Sunshine Seminar in 2004, Ogden, Utah for a female practitioner whose significant accomplishments have facilitated a wellness vision.
- Presented the Golden Sun Award by Systemic Formulas of Ogden, Utah on July 28, 2004, for professional achievement in natural health/wellness field.
- Presented a lecture on "Parasites...the Missing Diagnosis" to chiropractors, naturopathic doctors, and medical doctors at Sunshine Seminar in 2004, Ogden, Utah.
- Selected as one of eight nationally renown natural health practitioners to present clinical research for publication at Systemic Formulas Research Seminar in March, 2004.
- Dr. Hilton was interviewed by health and fitness writer Art Carey, of the Philadelphia Inquire, for her research in energy medicine and bioelectric exercise, and featured in article for the Philadelphia Inquirer (February 20,1995) and again published in the Miami Herald, Erie Times News, and Meadville Tribune.
- Named to Who's Who for Fitness Professionals in 1994
- Interviewed for an warm-up exercise article in Fit Magazine in April 1982.
Organic product lines
All product lines Dr. Hilton sells, have been thoroughly scrutinized for harmful chemicals, artificial colors, hormones, dyes, fragrances, and carcinogenic ingredients. They include: cosmetics, aromatic oils, lotions, bio-energetic herbal and homeopathic medicines. Call or e-mail for her recommendations on any products you would like to purchase.
Her office works in conjunction with Bio Health Diagnostic Laboratory, providing bio-diagnostic lab kits and testing of hormone levels, parasites, candida, mucosal barrier function, GI pathogens, adrenal stress and functional metabolic assessment. Trace mineral hair analysis is also available.
If you have a health related question, her Health Nut E-Mails will give you the answer for FREE! You can also request a copy of Dr. Hilton's Alternative Medicine Lifestyle Tips, to improve your wellness profile for $10.00. Her unique approach to mind/body wellness offers affirmations, scientifically designed to program the subconscious mind. She will send you a Wise Mind E-mail, giving you a scientifically written affirmation for your particular issue, for FREE! You can also learn key techniques for programming the subconscious mind to manifest what it is you really want, by requesting a copy of Dr. Hilton's Tips for Programming the Mind/Body, for $10.00.
Let a credentialed, recognized professional guide you in the right directions, whether it be product lines, health questions for the body and the mind, diagnostic laboratory testing kits, or health and fitness tips. Learn the latest in alternative modalities and natural approaches. Read Dr. Hilton's monthly health and fitness column, which she will email you by request FREE!